Administrative Law

The administrative law specialists of Labré represent entrepreneurs and hotel and catering entrepreneurs, property developers, government agencies and individuals. We advise and litigate on subjects including zoning plans and licence applications, such as hospitality & catering operator licences, alcohol and catering licences, municipal (APV) licences, environmental licences and Wabo (General Provisions Act) licences, as well as on subjects associated with the Public Administration Probity Screening Act (Bibob) and the Police Data Act.

Moreover, we advise on subsidies and have extensive experience in the area of the Government Information (Public Access) Act (Wob).

Our team

Advice and litigation

We try to avoid disputes as much as possible, which is why the majority of our work consists of providing advice on a strategic level. Where necessary, we work closely with external experts on e.g. listed buildings, noise nuisance, traffic and fire safety.

However, if a dispute arises about a licence application, enforcement, planning damage or damage resulting from unlawful government action, we ensure a solution-oriented approach and always first enter into a dialogue with the other party. If litigation is necessary, we do so decisively and with conviction.

Why choose an administrative law specialist of Labré?

Over the years, the administrative law section of Labré has built up a loyal client base, who particularly appreciate us for our specialist knowledge and strategic and proactive advice. Our clients also appreciate that we are easily accessible and able to quickly shift gears.

More information?

If you would like to find out more about the services we provide, please feel free to contact one of our lawyers of the administrative law section. They will be happy to tell you more about our firm, how we operate and what we can do for you.